Monday, May 30, 2011

Today my brother is going to be fling back to his college. And before he was back to his college, I hope we can just consort again, together, as a family. So I asked from my father early in the morning and was expected to be going out in the afternoon. Everybody contracted, even my cousins was about to be following. Everybody is preparing to get out taking shower (which includes me). But then as my brother wake up, and he uttered,

“Hisyam, tak payah la keluar, esok-esok boleh keluar”

Well, what he is saying is true, yes? I don’t know bout em, but when everybody has prepared and you are making a decision based on your own self, I call them egocentricity. I expect my father to ignore what he says, like he always does whenever I say the same, but voila! He agreed to what my brother said on the spot.

p/s:

I do hope my parents are goin to read my blog one day, and get butthurt lol. btw this problem has been settled, whenever i sleep and wake up, the problem fades away, fun eh?

No comments: