Saturday, July 2, 2011

Which Hogwarts House Are You?

There are more question, but I’m just gonna write few that I remembered and my fav

Which of the professor is your favorite?

I kind of liked Snape, when he was young, he looks unruffled you know, although he looks like a loner, maybe he got some issues with his confidence level, but hey, he managed to become a prof yo!


Jang Geun Suk~ a.k.a Professor Snape~

What? Look at his green attire and Snape –ish hair. Don’t you wanted to agree that he kindda have the look of Snape aint it right?

“Eee! Babad layan korea syial”
“STFU and GTFO!”

Ok2 enough of the butthurt, here is the real one, Voila!


“siot! Die hensem giler!”
“Sekarang pergi sapu krim kat bontot yang butthurt tu”

The houses at Hogwarts have numerous affiliations. Which of these is your favorite element?

Water~

Well, I do love water, without water, there cant be any coffe for me every morning right? or I might be smelly without proper shower. What I am trying to say is, I love water because it is sooo important in my life.

Plus, Swimming pool is jam-packed of water and chock-full of hawt chicks yaw!

Now everyone agree water is cool? or Hot~? HAAHA HA HA


Which parts of Hogwarts do you frequent most?

Dungeon! Dude, what’s more fun than playing with Cerberus. Plus fifty marks if you can make him your pet! Imagine yourself riding a three headed humongous dog! Its waaay cooler than riding a Yamaha R6 dawg!
"Faster Boys!"


“tu najis woi, hang tak blajaq agama ka?”
“bodoh aku tau la, aku nak cakap benda tu cool je”

Each house respects different qualities in its students. Which of these qualities suit you best?

I answered cunning. Yeah, cunning. Life edify me to be one, not much to comment about this.

If you were a metal, which metal would you be?

"Booyah!"


Silver would ensemble me. And so far, I only have a silver necklace and a silver ring in my possession. Both were given as my 8th birthday gift. Lots of story can were behind it where I might tell u next time. Back to silver, well, can’t help it, I like shiny things and I do hate gold, they are yellow –ish. Even in Chinese, if they say huang jing (gold), it really means crap. That is so not cool

In a tight situation, which characteristic do you rely on most to get you out?



Resourcefulness. Well it certainly have saved me in most of the times, it even saved my life a few times. One has to be resourceful to fight for their life right? Bravery itself is scarce.  

So I submitted the results and..

BADABOOM BANG BANG KEBABOOM!!!!

I’m a Slytherin! HAAHA HA HA


p/s:-
I always do this Harry Potter Quiz, but always ended up as a Slytherin maybe I just have to accept my fate huh.

No comments: