Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just for Lulz

Like I said before, I enjoy making fun of people who are superior than I am. Problem? So this time I just watched this video of a gurl teaching about the way of wearing tudung bawal plus subang. She is cute (I can guarantee that la, korang jeles tgk die cute kn? Kan? Kan?), but! Those attitudes of her. Bluergh! Gediks macam orang kena tarik bulu hidung!

Watch the video first;
and this is some comment from friends to the video;

Hisyam Chin ‎"ekceli,bunga baru balik rumah tau~" PEGI MATI LA WOI!!

Sabrina Shaari ‎"tapi bunga gigih jugak buat video untuk Hisyam Chintau* buat muka comel


Sharifah Sadiqa Al-Yahya -.- aku lempang kang .



Thus i have translated the video in accordance to my own tune..problem?:




p/s: aku suke menghanjeng..problem?


3 comments: