Friday, April 8, 2011

Rebecca Black yang sangat donkey head


Have you guys ever heard about Rebecca black? Well I have to enlighten you that it is something that has become viral. For those who didn’t know, it means that you are living in Stone Age. It is about a month ago, in “internet” years, when you are late for a month it’s equal to 10 years. So siapa-siapa yang tak tau Rebecca Black can cari bangunan MACC and start to jump of it! Serius!

Flipside to Rebecca black, I don’t wanna talk much about her, and you can just google about her. What I wanted to say is, her song titled “FRIDAY” is monkeih crap! Lebih baik mati daripada dengaq lagu bodoh yang boleh kurangkan IQ tu.

What makes it a crappy song is because the lyrics itself.

7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway
Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly
Fun, fun, think about fun
You know what it is
I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right
I got this, you got this

*pant *pant, tak sanggup nak post the next part sebab takut jadi bebal mcm Rebecca Black. Ape bodo sangat sampai she makes song about gaduh nak duduk depan or duduk belakang. Dang idiot!

I got this you got this? Damn my nenek can sing better than her. FYI, she is using autotune, which makes her a famewhore. Again, autotune tu software yg bleh buat suara aku jadi macam suara Siti Norhaleja.

And ini version sebenar tanpa autotune, kena play dulu baru baca yang bawah and tahu cerita sebenar;



HAAHA HA HA..confirm korang dapat nightmare, padan muka. problem?


FIN

No comments: