Sunday, February 6, 2011

I miss you, "mum" n "dad"

Mum,
You used to pat my forehead before I sleep…
Getting barmy at people who try to persecute me...
Never has the skeptical mind and thought of your sons…
Backing up when dad gets angry…
Taught me how to cook…
Edify me about table manners…
All your ridicule ghost story…
Never calls me “Gemok” but “sihat” instead…
Make me win in front of Ambrose thou I was the person in culpability…
How we bake together our cakes for Raya celebration…
Gave me an earnest smile whenever I am going to school…

Dad,
I miss your silly joke…
Your bedtime story…
The way you say everything will be ok…
When u called me “abang” to motivate my self responsible attitude…
How you play games with us…
Being the rule breaker…
Laughing together on the dining table…
You used to give present whenever I scored in test…
Saying how a successful engineer I am gonna be in the future…
…..

No comments: